Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill in the Blanks Friday...

1. The best news I ever received was finding out I was pregnant with my sweet baby girl.

2. Something I'm looking forward to is marrying the love of my life someday.

3. Something I would never do is sky dive or bungee jump... way too afraid of heights.

4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd chose my mom, she always knows what to say to make me feel better about things.

5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be simple, casual, and relaxed. I usually don't ever wear prints. I once heard a quote about how solid colors never look out of style when you look back at old pictures and ever since then, I never wear prints.

6. One should always do the things that make them happy.

7. I want to go to the seven wonders of the world some day...

No comments: