Friday, July 22, 2011

I Am...

I am a mommy to the sweetest little girl in the world.

I am someone who has the biggest heart for animals.

I am someone who worries constantly.

I am the girl who has had the same best friends since elementary school.


I am someone who gets embarrassed for people on t.v., so embarrassed in fact that I often have to turn the channel.

I am not a morning person.

I am someone who has experienced one of the worst things in the world… losing a sister to cancer.

I am the teacher who wants my students to love reading and writing.

I am a daughter who appreciates my parents more since becoming a parent myself.

I am someone who loves to create things as a way to relax.

I am a glass half full kind of thinker.

I am a lover of Diet Coke, shopping, and long walks.

I am absolutely terrified of heights.

I am someone who enjoys planning parties.

I am the mommy trying to discipline other people’s children in public. (I think it’s the teacher in me…)

I am one of the lucky few that has found my soul mate.

I am someone who would spend my entire paycheck on veterinary bills for my sick dogs.

I am the mom who wears yoga pants/capris all summer long, even though I don’t take yoga.

I am a borderline control freak.

I am someone who is terrified of losing the ones I love.

I am someone who loves to laugh.

I am perfectly content spending my weekends at home in the company my family.

I am someone who cannot tolerate pain very well.

I am someone who reads quotes for a hobby.

I am a lover of music.

I am me. 

No comments: