Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summer Lovin'...



My summer break is only 48 hours away and I am counting down. This summer I am looking forward to the simple things.:

Sleeping in as late as Ruby will let me
Long walks to the park
Flying kites
Walking barefoot through the grass
Strawberry Margaritas
Garage sales
Lounging around poolside
Story time with Ruby at the library
Trips to the zoo
Play dates with friends
Checking things off the wedding list
Outdoor concerts
Getting a pedicure
Vegetables from the garden
Antique shopping
My extreme body shaping class
College World Series
Ice cold Diet Cokes
Farmer’s markets
Date nights with the mister
DIY projects
Watching Ruby during her first ballet camp
Seeing movies with Ruby and Scott
Grilling out
Mastering my sewing machine
Preparing to teach second grade
R and R

Happy (Almost) Summer!



No comments: