Monday, November 28, 2011

Miscellaneous Monday

1.) Today Ruby had her 2 year check up with our doctor. She is officially growing like a weed. The highlight of her appointment was wearing the toddler hospital gown... she cried when we had to take her "dress" off and give it back to the nurse. Scott told Ruby he will be getting her a hospital gown for her Christmas present. She was thrilled. :)


2.) This weekend I had to finish raking the leaves for the last yard-waste pickup of the year. Of course I picked the one day when we were in a wind advisory to finish... 50 mph wind gusts and all. Not the wisest decision I have ever made and next year I will not procrastinate. 


3.) Santa's sleigh drove by Scott's mom and dad's house last night (a yearly tradition in their city). Ruby was so excited when she got to wave to Santa. 


4.) It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in our house. Our tree is up and holiday music is everywhere. Ruby really enjoyed decorating this year, her favorite part was putting all of the ornaments in little clusters all over the tree. 


5.) In 14 school days I will be on winter break. I will have 19 whole days to relax and enjoy some family time... I can hardly wait!


Happy Monday!









No comments: