Sunday, November 20, 2011

Here and Now...

Sometimes it's hard for me to live in the moment and to appreciate each day I am given. It seems like I am always worrying about what is going to happen in the future. Lately I have been trying to stop thinking about what's happening tomorrow and really think about how lucky I am to be given today with the people I love. Here are some quotes via Pinterest that inspire me to stop and smell the roses and a reminder to seize the day. Happy Sunday!















  

2 comments:

Digger said...

Awww This is great!! Thank you for the comment over on my blog! I always appreciate people taking the time to leave their thoughts!

Digger
www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I too, thank you for your words of encouragement on my blog. I'm glad you found me. I'm always grateful for those that stop by who are experiencing this same journey with MS as I am. I find great strength in seeing that we all are able to live normal lives and carry out the desires of our hearts despite the hand we've been dealt. Here's to many, many years of good health for you!