Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am blank...

I got this idea from one of my favorite blogs: Little Miss Momma


I am weird because...

I get really embarrassed for other people.
I am terrified of heights.
I like dogs more than I like most people.
I still like to watch cartoons and read children's books.
I am terrified to speak in front of people, but I'm a fourth grade teacher.
I always avoid any type of confrontation.


I am a bad friend because...


I don't like to go out much these days.
I usually text instead of call.
I don't always follow through on my promises.
I can go long periods of time without checking in on them. :(

I am a good friend because...

I have had the same two best friends for over 20 years.
I would do anything to help a friend (as long as it's legal).
I wear my heart on my sleeve.
I like to listen to people's problems.

I am sad because...


I would love to be a stay-at-home mom.
I keep getting so many medical bills.
I don't workout as much as I would like to.
I miss my sister who passed away from leukemia.

I take things for granted some times.


I am happy because...

My neurologist is optimistic about my future.
Ruby is growing up to be a healthy, happy, and sweet girl.
I love everything about the holidays.
I have the most amazing family.



I am excited for...

Christmas traditions.
Going sledding with Ruby this winter.
Snow days.
Two weeks off of work to spend time with my family.
The future.


Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

No comments: