Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Break...

This week I have been enjoying a full week off of work with my Ruby. On Sunday we headed to Colorado for a couple of days to visit some family. This was Ruby's first official road trip and she did pretty good on the long drive. I planned on her sleeping for most of the trip, but she didn't sleep a wink on the way there or the way home. Entertaining a two year old confined to a car seat for 7 and a half hours was no easy task... I'm still recovering.


Colorado was beautiful, as always. Ruby got to meet her two new twin baby cousins and she got to spend a lot of time with with their big brother. This was also her first time seeing the mountains or "mountees" like she calls them. It was a short trip, but we were exhausted when we finally made it home. I can't believe how fast this week has flown by. Here are few snapshots from our trip:










No comments: