Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Awareness...

This week is Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Week. This year I am putting together a team for the first time to raise money for and participate in the Multiple Sclerosis Walk in my community. I read a startling statistic the other day that stated if mother with MS has a daughter, her daughter has a 1 in 50 chance of developing MS in her lifetime as well. The thought of my sweet Ruby getting this terrible disease breaks my heart. With your help and support, Ruby might grow up in a world free of MS. Here is a great video about how MS impacts everyone that I borrowed from one of my favorite blogs (Jodi Beans Blog).



Here is also the link to my teams page. Please consider donating to help find a cure... it would mean the world to me!

Joanna


http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/KSGWalkEvents?px=10446464&pg=personal&fr_id=18436

No comments: