Friday, February 3, 2012

Isn't She Lovely...

Every so often I suddenly stop and it hits me how fast my sweet girl is growing up. Ruby has been a busy little bee lately. She talks nonstop, unless she is around strangers. She still loves to go to daycare a couple of days a week and has finally started taking naps there, it only took her about six months. :) We are supposed to get a big snowstorm this weekend, so we are planning on taking her sledding for the first time. I'm excited to see her in the snow. Here is a little update on Miss Ruby:


New Adventures: Playing with Play-dough and Moon-dough, Helping mom build a dollhouse, Making homemade chicken noodle soup with Grandma, Brushing mommy's hair, Swinging on a big girl swing, Wearing her new athletic shoes, and Taking Winston and Darby to the dog park


New Phrases: "I need coffee (smoothie)." "Look on the bright side." "Be nice mommy!" "I go Hobby Hobby (Hobby Lobby) with mommy." "Nice car daddy." "Where are we going?" "What are you doing?" "Where did Christmas go?" 


Favorite Foods: Clementines (She peels them herself and could eat a whole box), Blackberries, Guacamole and Salsa, Pretzels, Black Bean Soup, Annie's White Cheddar Mac and Cheese, Pancakes with Syrup, Fruit snacks, and Sweet Peas


Favorite Shows: Wonder Pets, Barney, and Mickey Mouse Club


I love this lady!


Static!

No comments: