Saturday, January 21, 2012

Going to the Chapel...

... and we're going to get married! It's official on August 31st, Scott and I are tying the knot. I couldn't be more excited to marry my best friend. 


The truth is, I have been planning my wedding since I was probably ten years old. When I was younger, I always dreamed of this huge wedding. I dreamed of a big white ball gown. I wanted to have lots of bridesmaids and bright pink flowers all around. I imagined inviting every person I ever knew and having the biggest, most extravagant wedding. 


It's funny how time changes things. Now I plan on having a small and simple summer wedding with only our family and closest friends. I don't want anything over the top, just simple and classic. I've realized that it doesn't matter how much money you spend on the wedding because at the end of the day the important part isn't the wedding day, it's the vows you make and the life you get to share together.


No comments: