Thursday, December 22, 2011

Good News and Christmas Fun...

Yesterday I had a follow up with my neurologist to discuss my latest MRI. The MRI showed that the lesion on my brain stem had healed itself... I was expecting the worst, so it was a great surprise to hear such wonderful news. I am so thankful. Now I will just need to get follow-up scans every six months to make sure things stay stable.


Over the past few months, I have read a lot of stories and blogs about people living with multiple sclerosis. The battles that some of them face everyday are full of hope and courage. It really breaks my heart to see people the same age as me, not even being able to do every-day tasks. They are truly inspiring and I hope they see a cure soon!





On a completely different note, last Sunday, we headed downtown with Scott's family to a museum for a traditional Christmas visit. They always have an enormous Christmas tree that is absolutely stunning. Here are some pictures from our fun visit:


Walking through an old train with Gigi and Poppy

Looking for trains...

All aboard!

Beautiful tree...

We ended the night with some ice cream...




No comments: