Monday, December 12, 2011

A Festive Weekend...


This past weekend my brother and I made gingerbread houses with Ruby. Ruby did more eating than decorating. She was a giggling, sugary mess when all was said and done. We had a great time.





Yum!






This weekend Ruby also got to visit Santa. She was so patient waiting in the never-ending line. We thought we might see some tears when it was time for her to sit on his lap, but we were pleasantly surprised. When it was finally Ruby's turn, she put on her brave face and we walked up to meet Santa. She sat nicely on his lap and stared in awe. After several seconds, the shock wore off and she had a huge grin on her face. Of course my camera missed the big "cheese." Santa even told me that Ruby said she wanted a baby doll for Christmas. I was definitely proud of her. 





This weekend I also celebrated my 27th birthday. Scott took me out to a quaint restaurant for a scrumptious dinner followed by cinnamon gelato. It was a perfect way to celebrate my birthday.




It was a beautiful weekend!

No comments: