Saturday, November 17, 2012

Dear Ruby...

Dear Ruby,

Two days ago we celebrated your third birthday. I can't even believe how fast these years have flown by. You are an amazing little girl and you truly do light up my world. We have had so many great memories this past year.

You have become quite the talker and are becoming less shy everyday. You say the funniest things and make me laugh constantly. I always joke with your dad that you are exactly like him with your sense of humor. Your laugh is contagious.

This year you started ballet classes and you get so excited when it's time to go to class. As soon as we get home you have to practice your new dance moves while you spin and jump around the living room. You have also really enjoyed wearing tutus. You would wear one every single day if I would let you. I can't wait to see you in your first recital.

You are very much looking forward to being a big sister. I can't even count how many times you have tickled my tummy to make the baby laugh. I can already tell that you will be a great sister. You told me the other day in the car that the baby can sit on your lap when we go places. I can't wait to see the two of you together.

As you get older, I hope you remember all of the fun we have. You are such a sweet girl and always tell me and daddy how much you love us. We love you more than anything. I can't wait to see what another year will bring. Hopefully this next year will slow down a little.

I love you!

Love,
Mom


3 year old stats
Favorite Cartoon: Caillou
Favorite Food: Panera's Mac and Cheese
Favorite Songs to Dance To: Baby by Justin Bieber or Single Ladies by Beyonce
Favorite Toys: Barbies and Babies
Favorite Vegetable: Broccoli
Favorite Hobby: Putting stickers in your sticker book
Favorite Animal: Zebra
Favorite Snack: Fruit snacks or goldfish
Favorite Saying: "Whoopsie"
Favorite Dessert: Cheesecake










No comments: