Friday, November 30, 2012

Baby Violet...

We decided on a name for our new baby girl. Violet. I thought since we already have a Ruby, we better just stick to the color theme with our girls. I am foreseeing a lot of purple baby clothes in our future.

So far this pregnancy has been a breeze (knock on wood).  I was absolutely terrified when I found out we were expecting because of my multiple sclerosis scares recently. I honestly haven't felt this good in quite a while. I'm hoping it stays this way. The only thing I have struggled with is fatigue. By the end of the day teaching a class full of second graders, I am utterly exhausted. When I get home from work all I want to do is relax, but my mommy duties are always calling me. It's very hard to take care of a three year old while pregnant. I know it will all be worth it in the end.

Ruby is getting very excited to have a sister. Each time we are out shopping, she would rather pick out stuff for the baby than for herself. She still can't quite wrap her head around the fact that I am going to be this baby's mommy too. :) I think she is going to be a great big sister.

In 4 short months we will meet our little Violet (Wow, I have a lot to do before then).

We love her already.




No comments: