Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Father and Daughter


I have been trying to get some wedding things checked off of my list today and while putting together a song list for the DJ, I stumbled across this perfect song. I have been trying to find a good father-daughter dance song for months now and my dad keeps vetoing everything I come up with. I never realized how picky he was until I started this father-daughter dance search. He told me today that the only group he likes is Simon and Garfunkel, so after a quick search online I found our perfect song. I thought I would share since it's so close to Father's Day! I got a little teary eyed listening to it for the first time knowing that my dad is getting older and the years are passing by so quickly. It's very nostalgic and I can't wait to dance with him to it. I hope you enjoy Paul Simon's "Father and Daughter."

No comments: