Sunday, October 16, 2011

23 Months...

Dear Ruby,


I know this is a couple days late, but Happy 23 Months! I keep hoping time will slow down, but it really seems to keep going by faster. After this month, I no longer get to tell people your age in months and quite frankly it's a very bittersweet feeling. When I look at you, I no longer see my little baby faced girl with fuzzy hair. I now see a running toddler with pigtails in her hair, who is talking up a storm. In one month the terrible twos will officially begin, but I think we have been experiencing them for a while now. :) 


Fall Favorites: Watching "Dancing With The Stars" and nonstop spinning and dipping to the music, Examining leaves you find in the yard, Playing with Halloween decorations, Shopping with mommy, Eating apples with caramel dip, Playing with your friends at daycare, Trying on your Dorothy Halloween costume, Yelling "Go Big Red" for the the Huskers, Singing your song: "Daddy, Mimi, Darby Sue..." in the car, Visiting your grandmas and grandpas, Talking about babies and dogs, Sleeping with a pillow, Asking for cheese, etc.


You are such a sweet girl and I couldn't be more proud of the little lady you are becoming. I love you forever!


Love,
Mom


The beautiful botanical gardens





No comments: