Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy's Girl

Today is the one day each year we celebrate dads. I am so thankful everyday that Ruby is blessed with a wonderful dad. I love watching those two peas in a pod play together. He can sure make her laugh... a lot. I can't believe how much they are starting to act just like one another. Ruby definitely has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. I love these two. Happy Father's Day Scott!






Ruby and her daddy's favorite things to do together: wrestle with the dogs, say silly things about mommy that usually aren't true, draw on sidewalk with chalk, read, dance in the car, share dessert, burp loud (I have to constantly remind them this is not lady like), play catch with a rubber ball, and clean.

Today I am also thankful for my own dad. He is an incredible man who would do anything for his family. I have learned so much from him over the years and I am so happy to call him my dad. I love you daddy and Happy Father's day!


Here's a song to all the wonderful dads out there:

No comments: