Sunday, May 12, 2013

Baby of Mine...

As I sit here typing this, my little Violet is next to me giggling in her sleep. Ruby is snoozing away in her cozy bed. I enjoyed spending Mother's Day with my two little girls. We didn't really do much of anything, but it was a perfect day to me. The girls are my whole world and I feel like I was put on this earth to be their mom.

I forgot how fast time flies when there is a newborn in the house. Violet just turned 1 month old and is growing and changing so much by the day. She grins constantly. Sometimes when I rock her and Ruby, I am suddenly filled with sadness because I realize how fast they are growing up, so I try to savor each tender moment.

Ruby is the best sister, or mother hen as I refer to her. She loves to help watch her little sister, give her baths, and feed her bottles. I always tell Ruby she is going to be a great mommy someday and she just thinks it is so funny when I say that. Someday she will understand what I mean...

Part of our day was spent with my own mom and Scott's mom. I feel so lucky and blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful women.

Cheers to all of the wonderful moms in the world.



Some recent pics:










No comments: