Thursday, July 19, 2012

Snip, Snip...

I feel like Ruby is quickly running out of "firsts." Today Ruby got her first haircut. To be honest, she was born with hardly any hair and I never thought her hair was actually going to grow long enough to need a haircut. Over the past few months she has grown a wild looking mullet, so it was time to get a little trim. One of my best friends has been doing our hair for years, so Ruby was excited for Lucy to cut her hair. On the way there she excitedly said, "Am I going to get a snip snip?" It was priceless. Ruby was such a big girl and didn't shed a single tear. I took too many pictures and held back some happy tears. I even got to take a lock of her hair for her baby book... I couldn't resist. I was so proud of my little peanut!

Before




After




No comments: