Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Changes...

A few months ago I wrote about all of things that I hoped would happen in 2012. This year is already proving to be a year full of change. Not only will Scott and I be getting married in August, but last week I found out that I am going to teach 2nd grade starting in the fall. I am so excited and a little nervous for these changes. I have kind of been stuck in a rut with teaching for the last couple years. This year I came very close to throwing in the towel and finding a different profession. I have always wanted to work with younger kids, so I think this is going to be a great opportunity for me. My hope is that this change will help me get back the passion I had when I started teaching. The thought of working with kids who still love school and their teachers is so refreshing. I can't wait to see what other changes will come my way... :)


"If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies."  ~Author Unknown


"We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance."  ~Harrison Ford


I'll leave you with some pictures from a recent trip to the zoo with Ruby:









No comments: