Friday, March 18, 2011

Beginnings...

I've decided to start a blog as a way to keep track of the memories in our household. Ruby just turned 16 months old and I can't believe how fast time is flying. She is a busy all the time. She has started saying small phrases like: "I love you!", "Night, Night", "Thank You!" and "Good Job." She usually is a chatterbox all day long, so I'm guessing she is going to take after me. She has been enjoying all sorts of new foods lately. Her most recent favorite foods include fresh mango, Qdoba chicken tacos, apple cinnamon oatmeal, and salad.

Recent Ruby happenings that make us smile:
-When she runs, she lifts her arms up behind her like she's taking off.
-Before bed, she must give every dog a kiss and hug.
-She shows her muscles while shaking with a red face.
-While doing something she knows she shouldn't, she will look at us out of the corner of her eye and grin.
-She always has to eat whatever her dad is eating. Even if I cut up the exact same thing for her dinner, she would rather share with daddy.
-She is slightly obsessed with jewelry. I always tell her that her future boyfriend is going to be in trouble because of her love for jewels.
-She enjoys shaking her bum when she dances.
-She loves to help "clean" by taking a cleaning wipe and wiping everything in her path.
-Whenever we go for a walk in the red wagon, she insists on wearing her sunglasses the entire time.
-Her hair is growing, growing, growing... I'm just itching to put it in pig tails. :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
This week I am on spring break and I can't wait to spend the next 9 days with Scott and Ruby. There's nothing like some good family bonding!

No comments: